Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for hosting solution with 45 gbs of space  (Read 6513 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Looking for hosting solution with 45 gbs of space
« on: March 23, 2016, 07:36:41 AM »
I need about 45GBs of space, 700GBs bandwidth. Well, kvchosting.com was recommended to me as a good place for this.
What can you say about this web host? Its customer support, pricing, features, etc.? Do you think I need to choose their VPS or ... ?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: Looking for hosting solution with 45 gbs of space
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 06:52:25 AM »
I know that Kvchosting.com are one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals according to my experience. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 10:53:20 AM »
Veeble.org and QHoster.com services are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
 Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
Their servers are well-balanced and uptime is high.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 08:27:00 AM »
As a good alternative can draw your attention to Vpsnine.com cheap vps deals.
They are offering nice server locations like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa and Switzerland.
Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 07:33:50 AM »
I believe you should look for more reliable options. I can say that Ir-hosting.com would be reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 07:18:59 AM »
One of my friends recommended me to get VPS from Kvchosting.com as my project was growing and I needed more amount of space & bandwidth. I decided to read some reviews about them and recognized that they did their job qualified. Check out this package:
Disk Space - 75 GBs
Bandwidth - 200 GBs
RAM - 2 Gbs
CPANEL/WHM - Free
$25.99/M
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 05:40:17 AM »
I'd like to say Smart-web-host.com is the nice place to get hosting solutions at low rates. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 05:46:37 AM »
It seems to me that you need to look at good alternative called Tunevps.com - their managed vps hosting packages are really cool.
Here is the one I can recommend you according to your requirements:
MANAGED-1024 for only $29.99/mo.
    1024 MB RAM + vSwap
    1000 GB Monthly Bandwidth
    35 GB RAID-10 Space
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 09:02:24 AM »
To my mind you need to have more reliable options.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 10:56:00 PM »
You should choose the VPS provider with the most skilled and helpful technical support. Because, when customers have skilled technical support they can enjoy the peace of mind. Good Hosting support allows customers to concentrate on their actual business without having to worry about Hosting problems. I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for all your VPS Hosting requirements. AccuWebHosting offers best in class VPS hosting services supported by highly skilled support technicians. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 05:52:31 AM »
 I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2016, 06:20:28 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with SolVPS.com - they offer low-cost and well-balanced VPS hosting solutions.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/