Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for hosting (wordpress) with 25 gbs of disk  (Read 6648 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Looking for hosting (wordpress) with 25 gbs of disk
« on: March 23, 2016, 07:54:04 AM »
What reliable places can you recommend me to look at?
I need wordpress hosting solution in US with 15 gbs of disk space. Any info on Stratus4.com reliability?
What can you say about their customer support? where are their servers located?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

westbrook

• View Profile
Re: Looking for hosting (wordpress) with 25 gbs of disk
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 10:04:13 PM »
I recommend 4Goodhosting.com. I have had hosting with them for over 8 months now and my site has never been down. Pricing is reasonable. Customer support has been extremely fast and helpful. They are online 24 hours and respond in minutes and not hours just like the major hosts I have used before. Just use them without any doubt.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 06:12:49 AM »
I suggest you to have more reliable hosts to choose from. I can say ViUX.com is the most suitable option for purchasing wordpress hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 06:55:35 AM »
They will pass on the savings to you, OP ==>> use 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
Stratus4.com would work fine for your needs. These guys are professionals and their service is based on quality - this can be seen in their good network uptime, fast speed connectivity to my website around the whole globe, 24/7 customer support service that is helpful and polite.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 07:49:13 AM »
Try to widen the range of your search and if you need professional hosting provider, choose Dailyrazor.com
As far as the up-time. It is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is unparralled.

You can also look at their facebook page: facebook.com/dailyrazor
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 10:27:43 AM »
Services from iFastNet.com and QHoster.com are decent and reliable n delivering quality services.
Their services are Wordpress-friendly and cheap. Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat them as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 06:21:14 AM »
According to my experience ViUX.com is perfect hosting provider which plans are featured and reasonable. They are providing stable servers and round the clock available support.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 06:31:58 AM »
I have had a shared account with Stratus4.com for over 6 months and had no real problems.
It's good cheap hosting. You can choose this website hosting account offered by their team:
$12 Per Month
    cPanel
    CloudLinux
    99% Uptime
    yourdomain.com
    2500 MB Disk Space
    500 GB Monthly Bandwidth
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 06:37:50 AM »
  I know with ViUX.com everything works smoothly. They are offering affordable deals with high uptime of network and professional support team.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 08:46:19 AM »
I've finally found a good home with Stratus4.com. Their support is great.
They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2016, 02:34:37 AM »
I could not comment on the web hosting performance and quality of service offered by the web host you mentioned. However, you can Google for the same and check their reviews at trusted websites and forums. I could suggest you alternative web hosting provider that utilizes the combination of Litespeed, CloudLinux and SSD Drives in shared web sever.

AccuWebHosting.com offers highly optimized web hosting environment, especially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites

Your requirements can be easily fulfilled by the WordPress Business Web Hosting plan.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2016, 06:34:35 AM »
I know that ViUX.com reliable web hosting services typically help out in fixing the problem and may have the problem fixed in a few hours.
Servers are not overloaded and prices are rock-bottom.