Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS which is good and low cost ...  (Read 2774 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
VPS which is good and low cost ...
« on: October 03, 2019, 07:51:27 AM »
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, so what's your advice?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is good and low cost ...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 02:17:24 AM »
Can also draw your attention to Hostnamaste.com and their OpenVZ & KVM VPS hosting deals.
The service is reliable and I have found their support to be excellent. I greatly appreciate their efforts and look forward to continued business with them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 10:48:00 AM »
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are worth trying as they are proven to be the best.
Whenever you have a problem, the live-on-the-phone folks at them are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and they listen. So, your problems always get solved. They will walk you through the solution, wait while you go through the steps, offer suggestions, and then send you downloads and links if you need them.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 02:09:07 AM »
I am happy with Rockhoster.com so far, support has been great and you offer far more features than any web hosting provider I have come across so far.
I am looking forward to a long established relationship with your business.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 02:21:27 AM »
I have to highly recommend Hostingsource.com for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
I have accounts on two of their servers, light loads and fast connections, almost no downtime and most important, no overselling.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 12:13:19 AM »
If you are looking VPS hosting services for your personal website then Webhosting UK is best web hosting company in UK. Their hosting plans are flexible, and their customer support is one of the best in the industry.