Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: good dedicated server  (Read 11405 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
good dedicated server
« on: April 29, 2014, 12:52:09 AM »
 I need good dedicated server with rich amount of bandwidth.
Do you have any recommendation for that?
What can you say about Exmasters.com and Zeropid.com servers?
Which host will be better to use?

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: good dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 02:08:03 AM »
 I'd like to say that Redswitches.com would be good to get server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 01:28:27 AM »
I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. You will be pleased dealing with Zeropid.com servers. They are experienced host with affordable prices and stable network.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 05:06:55 AM »
   I have positive experience with Newpush.com dedicated server deals. They are providing high ping, uptime and performance. When I needed support they were always there.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 10:42:16 AM »
You know readymakers.com and a2hosting.com provide stable servers with high uptime and low prices.
 Servers are solid and prices are competitive.
Uptime is high. 

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 04:14:12 AM »
How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

As for time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry can recommend these hosts:
Crookservers.com, Mddhosting.com and Hostforweb.com
There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko