Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Low cost VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 2751 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Low cost VPS to sign up with ...
« on: August 15, 2019, 10:28:28 AM »
Cheap VPS deals from hostplax.com and asvhost.com are really enticing for me and I have to opt for the best one, which is that?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Low cost VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 02:45:27 AM »
Can also recommend QHoster.com managed cPanel VPS deals. I like their customer support service, it is professional in all the ways.
They stayed with me till my setup was complete and went out of their way with phone support even as their shift was ending this morning to make sure I was able to access my files.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 01:12:55 AM »
I love Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting service - it is the #1 host to run wordpress sites. Recommended!
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 02:12:16 AM »
You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

Try to contact Obhost.net team, they offer really cool feature-packed VPS hosting solutions in various locations like Pakistan, Europe, Canada, etc. 
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 06:26:35 AM »
I know Asvhost.com is a trustworthy one. Uptime has been great and we have not had any problems with our website not email during our 9 months as customers.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 06:47:10 AM »
I'm also satisfied with asvhost.com VPS hosting service and completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel. Pricing is ok, I get what I pay for.
Thumbs up!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.