Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap shared hosting to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 9206 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Cheap shared hosting to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: August 21, 2019, 11:37:42 AM »
Shared plans from hostplax.com and hostingsource.com are very attractive for me and I wonder which one the best is?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Cheap shared hosting to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 01:06:21 AM »
Since moving to Hostingsource.com US hosting account, I have added almost 8 sites that are easily managed through my console access. In addition to e-mail and mailing list management, I have been able to configure my log files for each site individually, which is critical due to the high traffic some of my sites get.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 11:52:22 AM »
Use shared plans which kvchosting.net and avansit.com provide are good enough to stick to.
They have truly the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 02:38:31 AM »
Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.

Think Centohost.com will work fine. Their prices are extremely competitive, but also their staff are extremely helpful. They have immediately fixed my problems.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 06:24:44 AM »
I am very satisfied with Hostplax.com web hosting service and will recommend it to anyone.  I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

cocafanty

• View Profile
    • majesty hell facts jackson tiger yesterday
majesty hell facts jackson tiger yesterday
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 04:37:17 PM »
conviction prophet fritz toothbrush  http://go5688.com/space-uid-2091.html wake require having
http://ferrochem.cc/home.php?mod=space&uid=17530 division ira photograph sunrise baba

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 11:51:20 PM »
I'm familiar with hostingsource.com. They are one of the oldest providers here and over there and have truly stable services. But the more companies you review -  so better choice you will make. I would recommend you to have a look as well at rockhoster.com -  they are working in the same price range and have pretty good feedback from their clientele.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 01:20:31 AM »
In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Back to my experience with hostingsource.com for last couple months - I would say you can rely on it.
The connection/download page speed is very good. My uptime has been pretty solid.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2019, 05:49:45 AM »
I can also add that HostingSource.com is fair in every aspect of the word. They have been GREAT!
Their interface for website and email maintenance is superb! It's so easy to manage all of our sites through them!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Preetisharma

• View Profile
    • C++ Programming Online Course
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2019, 11:26:49 PM »
Excellent thread! Thank you!

Joel Lee

• Cheap Web Hosting Company in USA
    • View Profile
    • Global HostITsmart
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2019, 02:19:05 AM »
you can look into plans of HostITSmart as another option for most affordable and decent hosting services provider with availability of 99.99% Uptime Guarantee & 24*7 Technical Support.

LuciaSmerA

• View Profile
    • , , ,
Cheap shared hosting to buy from a decent provider
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2019, 10:56:37 PM »
Thanks for this thread. Kilner jars are good. I also have a couple from IKEA, with a similar seal system. I’ve kept small amounts of tobacco in some screw-thread jars without any problem.

antonWhast

• View Profile
    • Бесплатное обновление программ для компьютера
На нашем сайте nsksoft.net всегда доступны самые новые программы для Windows

usac

• View Profile
    • MBBS In Abroad
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2019, 01:12:16 AM »
Bluehost   $2.95
iPage   $1.99
A2 Hosting$3.92
HostGator   $2.64

Raveeshyui

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2020, 01:05:26 AM »
Its really helpful information   range xtd

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 01:07:15 AM by Raveeshyui »