Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: European hosting provider  (Read 3322 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
European hosting provider
« on: August 09, 2019, 12:24:00 PM »
What's the best European hosting provider - hosting.uk or legionbox.com?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: European hosting provider
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 01:59:20 AM »
What are your specific requirements? How much disk space, bandwidth do your projects need?

Can draw your attention to Exmasters.com cheap EU hosting deals. They are also cool for streaming Live.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 02:44:03 AM »
I can also add that Hostunmetered.net hosting in London is fair in every aspect of the word.
My websites load quickly, and I can't remember the last time the service was down.
I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a smooth and reliable webhost.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 01:47:39 AM »
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

With Cloudarion.com I feel like I have hit the ground running in setting up my website. Tutorial videos are always a good idea. Recommended!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 12:14:56 PM »
These hosts - hosting.uk or legionbox.com - are worthy.
Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 06:25:37 AM »
What I want to say is that hosting.uk is quite good option for hosting websites and also registering domains in The UK. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin. Great features.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 12:16:07 AM »
I think if you are looking for real good EU based provider you need to have a look and check:
https://www.qhoster.com/
They have about 30 various server locations within Europe and lots of payment options. I believe there you will be able to get what you have been looking for.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 12:57:56 AM »
In my opinion that is https://www.qhoster.com/
They have more then 20 server locations within Europe and lost of payment options.