Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Business Hosting?  (Read 13608 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Business Hosting?
« on: April 30, 2014, 06:02:46 AM »
Looking for business hosting solution in US with these specs: 20GBs - space, 250GBs - transfer!
I have found qualityhostonline.com via google search and their busines hosting plans and price for them meet my needs. I need to host ecommerce web site.
So, are they trustworthy? What host is better from your points?
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: Business Hosting?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 05:09:43 AM »
    According to my knowledge Glowhost.com will meet any your demand. They are experienced host with trustworthy service, high uptime and reliable service.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 03:42:57 AM »
Can say that Qualityhostonline.com has always done a good job for us.
Their support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow!
I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.

The site is always up. pricing is cheap.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 02:02:13 AM »
  If you are in search of quality company with stable plans check for 27hosting.com services. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and helpful support.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 03:46:47 AM »
Frankly speaking I was impressed by qualityhostonline.com cheap vps deals - pricing starts from $19.95/mo.
Server Grade Hardware - Custom Built Supermicro Servers - 16 Core Based CPU Systems!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 01:52:15 AM »
 I recommend you to give a try to 27hosting.com plans. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 03:33:02 AM »
I'd also recommend you to deal with time-tested and trusted brands - Dailyrazor.com
Their vps hosting plans look great, feature-rich and affordable.
==> It is offering 15% discount on all web hosting plans - simply use coupon code:  15PD when placing your order.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 02:31:38 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with 27hosting.com services. They are providing high quality solutions, affordable prices and stable network.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 03:50:53 AM »
I switched to Qualityhostonline.com after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.