Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared account to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 2583 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Shared account to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: September 26, 2019, 09:08:53 AM »
KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com shared plans are provided on lively conditions and I have to select the best one?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 01:39:10 AM »
Customer service and Support staff were friendly and helpful. Thanks Rockhoster.com team - I am 100% happy.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 12:38:56 PM »
Accounts from libertyvps.net and avansit.com are resourceful enough to have a deal with.
The support team responds quickly and gives excellent service. They follow through until the issue has been resolved. Website has been very stable with few problems.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 02:07:17 AM »
With Kvchosting.net I always get a quick response! I've never had to wait to speak to someone, or to have them return an email.
Overall if you’re not completely satisfied with them, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 03:13:41 AM »
I can upgrade that stuff manually whenever I'm ready without worrying about it breaking the scripts and software on their sites.
All in all, a very good experience with Rockhoster.com hosting service. I will stay with them for years I think!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 11:51:01 AM »
Shared plans from QHoster.com and Avansit.com are resourceful and trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.