Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Any info on SiveHost?  (Read 2949 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Any info on SiveHost?
« on: April 18, 2016, 03:33:14 AM »
  I came across SiveHost.com and found out that they are providing hosting solutions with all needed features for me. The only issue I have is that I don't have much knowledge on their services, does anyone have personal experience with them?

MarcS

• View Profile
Re: Any info on SiveHost?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 12:41:44 AM »
Honestly, I don't have any idea about the web hosting provider you mentioned though you can research on this web host on Google. I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for quality Web hosting services. AccuWebHosting utilizes the combination of CloudLinux OS, LiteSpeed Web Server along with blazing fast SSD drives. The company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and emails. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. They have got over 12 years of experience serving over 20000+ customers across the globe. They are highly praised by the customers and featured at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery.