Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: low cost SSD account with high uptime and free firewall  (Read 6321 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
low cost SSD account with high uptime and free firewall
« on: March 30, 2016, 10:38:49 AM »
Do you know the right host to buy a quality SSD account with a free firewall?
Is that iFastNet.com or ... ?

Strix

• View Profile
    • Evostrix Hosting
Re: low cost SSD account with high uptime and free firewall
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 02:44:15 PM »
Well we use for exemple ModSecurity by default and its FREE,  as well you can turn it ON/OFF via CP
Evostrix Web Hosting
Shared Hosting | OpenVZ VPS | KVM VPS | Dedicated | Semi Dedicated.
Evostrix Blog

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 07:11:53 AM »
As I see iFastNet.com is the nice option to get SSD hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 10:52:10 PM »
You can try 4Goodhosting.com. The pricing they offer is reasonable and you get what you pay for. The servers are very reliable without any any problem based on my experience. Support is 24 hours active and very responsive. They respond in minutes and not hours just like my last provider. I am fully satisfied using their service and can highly recommend them to any webmasters who are looking for quality and professional hosting services.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 07:50:11 AM »
I am 100% sure that you will be pleased with Kvchosting.com - these guys know how to keep everything working.
Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 06:57:51 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 05:42:29 AM »
Very pleased that I stumbled on to Kvchosting.com. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

Their FB page is cool: facebook.com/kvchosting
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 06:52:37 AM »
I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works smoothly. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
I heard they are offering free deleted domains, more info here http://expireddomains.kvcwebhost.com

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2016, 08:47:16 AM »
The guys at SolVPS.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life (Their ssd hosting solutions are cool).
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 07:15:33 AM »
I know Kvchosting.com as one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 07:15:56 AM »
I enjoy the up close and personal approach of the administrators and the support is always fast and accurate.
My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price.
They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving.
I've tested 100 connections at once with the wordpress website. Kvchosting.com is reliable ssd web host without any doubt.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2016, 12:29:07 AM »
Not sure with the web host you mentioned though SSD shared plans are very popular nowadays. Most of web hosts are utilizing the SSD drives in their shared servers. The prime advantages of using Solid State Drives (SSD) are better speed, lower seek times, faster read / write performance. I would suggest you to do good research on reliability and support quality before choosing the web host. As far as firewall is concerned, ConfigServer Firewall (CSF) is the widely used by all web hosts and it is freely available.