Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap server in Europe ...  (Read 2513 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Cheap server in Europe ...
« on: September 27, 2019, 11:45:09 AM »
Legionbox.com and hosting.uk servers are provided on sweet terms in Europe and I'd like to know which way should I follow? 

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 01:37:47 AM »
How much HD, RAM, Bandwidth do you need?
I can also draw your attention to Hostunmetered.net unmetered dedicated servers. Their DC is stable, based in the UK.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 02:59:21 AM »
To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

I have been using QHoster.com hosting for over 2 years now and they rock. They are a budget host, and you have to know your stuff since their service does not include helping newbies. That aside the quality of their hardware is top notch. The reliability of their network is amazing.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

amanwaa

• We believe everyone deserves to have their Website
    • View Profile
    • Cheap Web Hosting India
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 01:06:44 AM »
Legionbox.com and hosting.uk servers are provided on sweet terms in Europe and I'd like to know which way should I follow?

Can tell me more about you're needs like  How much HD, RAM, Bandwidth do you need?
I have lots of suggestion for best cheap server in Europ

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 02:09:57 AM »
==>> my recommendation is to give Exmasters.com a try: https://www.exmasters.com/dedicated/dedicated-unmetered/
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!