Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: I need to host my clients project in Europe  (Read 2903 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
I need to host my clients project in Europe
« on: October 16, 2019, 02:40:23 AM »
Hey dudes,
I need to host my clients project in Europe.  8)
- 3 tbs of hard disk, Linux + DDos protection
I would like to know your views on hostunmetered.net server unmetered hosting plans?
Do they offer DDos protection? How stable is this host? Any info about them?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: I need to host my clients project in Europe
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 03:24:54 AM »
I would recommend hostunmetered.net dedicated servers (managed, unmetered) to anyone. Customer support has been second to none - helpful, patient and thorough support staff. All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources they put into action to resolve issues quickly.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 02:27:01 AM »
Well, the fact is that hostunmetered.net have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
The control panel works very well, there are lots of useful functions. Tools are great, I like their free bonuses.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

LuciaSmerA

• View Profile
    • , , ,
I need to host my clients project in Europe
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 06:27:00 AM »
has anyone ever seen a regular car not one like in a pro race or something with one of those spoilers that actually looks decent? lol

usac

• View Profile
    • MBBS In Abroad
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 01:15:21 AM »
Well, the fact is that hostunmetered.net have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
The control panel works very well, there are lots of useful functions. Tools are great, I like their free bonuses.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 05:04:56 AM »
I have been using hostunmetered.net managed server hosting for over 2 years now and they rock. They are a budget host, and you have to know your stuff since their service does not include helping newbies. That aside the quality of their hardware is top notch. The reliability of their network is amazing.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.