Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: What criterias for choosing a server?  (Read 4191 times)

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
What criterias for choosing a server?
« on: April 22, 2016, 06:26:35 AM »
Would you share your experience of chosen from you web hosting company, and also what are your criterias which have allowed the chosen company to pravail over other.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: What criterias for choosing a server?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 08:13:52 AM »
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher server, just in case you run out of the allocated resources. Try and check their response time, also if they have a Live Chat service then get things cleared with them.

As for the best host for getting offshore dedicated servers, can recommend Superbithost.com and their services.
Excellent support via email. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 11:02:14 PM »
I follow below criteria while choosing the web host.

• Must have affordable prices.
  • Using Latest Hardware and Technologies.
  • Reliability.
  • Excellent Uptime Records.
  • User friendly Control Panels.
  • More than 5 years in web hosting business.
  • Money back Guarantee.
  • Great Reputation in Forums.
  • Above all, Highly Skilled 24/7/365 Responsive Technical Support.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 10:14:01 AM »
Servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za are worth every cent you pay for your services.
Their dedicated servers are ideal for Mailing as we provide 100% whitelisted IP’s do not block port 25 and can offer up to a /22 subnet. They have narrow dedicated server specialization!

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 06:50:52 AM »
I would choose the host that never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so my sites will be always up and very fast.

I have had a good run dealing with Hostwinds - these guys know how to keep everything working and running.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 03:43:30 AM »
 I can say Exmasters.com have enough resources to run your server smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist and Europe based servers are powerful.