Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Swiss VPS hosting with high uptime  (Read 3313 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Swiss VPS hosting with high uptime
« on: April 22, 2016, 10:46:41 AM »
eWallHost.com VPS solutions have attractive plans which are able to satisfy all my needs and I'm willing to sign up with them but before it I need reviews of their activity in the Internet, any ideas? 

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Swiss VPS hosting with high uptime
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 08:15:54 AM »
As perfect alternative I can recommend QHoster.com and their VPS hosting solutions.
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 05:00:49 AM »
 I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be good to get VPS hosting solutions no matter what location you need. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 04:30:25 AM »
   You should check out Rackend.com CH based solutions. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.