Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: buying a quality SSD shared hosting  (Read 5492 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
buying a quality SSD shared hosting
« on: April 28, 2016, 08:42:49 AM »
I'm in need of buying a quality and cheap SSD shared account and a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com are under my consideration, what wouls you do being in my place?

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
Re: buying a quality SSD shared hosting
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 04:12:53 PM »
What are your priorities and resources requirements? Standard cheap hosting deal should at least cover sufficient power to host at least 50 – 100 not-so-active domains with basic web statistics support, email and web mail services, auto script installations, updated PHP and MySQL, basic after-sale technical support, and at least 99.8% server uptime. It would be a plus if the host can provide regular server backup, periodic malware scanning, and additional dedicated IP as well as private SSL certifications. But honestly you really can’t ask for too much with cheap hosting.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 06:28:42 AM »
Highly recommend kvchosting.com service for any kind of web sites. They offer nice ssd hosting accounts.
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 09:19:13 AM »
According to my 2 years of experience, 4Goodhosting.com is the best option to get SSD hosting solutions. Their reliability is best, speed is ultra fast and servers are powerful. No outages or glitches. The best thing about these guys is the 24 hours support. They are able to respond in few minutes and not hours just like my last host. I am happy and fully satisfied customer.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 04:14:51 AM »
    May I suggest Hostwinds.com hosting provider based on litespeed and ssd. You will receive quality hosting service provided by highly available knowledgeable tech staff.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 08:13:12 AM »
I think ifastnet.com SSD hosting services are great and their prices are low and plans are full-featured.
Support is skillful and helpful. +100 to them.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 04:54:53 AM »
To my mind Hostwinds.com is perfect option for everyone who wants quality hosting service. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which are able to satisfy the demands of many users, you will receive performance optimized featured plans for reasonable pricing.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 06:55:47 AM »
I'm impressed with the folks at Kvchosting.com - their ssd hosting is really good.
They provide the information, services and tools for users to really work with a website and to develop it properly.
Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs. The best support team.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 05:28:38 AM »
  You can rely on Hostwinds.com web hosting solutions. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 06:49:01 AM »
I'd recommend to use Dailyrazor.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.