Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: quality dedicated server  (Read 6224 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
quality dedicated server
« on: May 05, 2016, 04:33:19 AM »
  I need a quality dedicated server and my budget is now really high and two hosts are under my consideration - Hostzealot.com and provisionhost.com. Which one is better to have a deal with? Any ideas?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: quality dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 07:41:08 AM »
Could you tell us more requirements? It will be much easier to recommend you sth.
Well, I can draw your attention to superbithost.com and their dedicated hosting packages, they accept bitcoin.
Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.9. Really Great job.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 09:30:55 AM »
There are many things to be considered while choosing a reliable web host even it's about choosing between two companies. What's your resources requirement actually? Location is very important, 24/7 technical support and hardware with optimal up-time. If you are getting all these things with any web host then I'll suggest you to go with the same.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 05:13:14 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 06:59:55 AM »
You can get nice dedicated servers along with nice features and bonuses if you check Plusplushosting.net
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
Speeds are great and everything just works.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 09:20:18 AM »
Quality servers from a2hosting.com and veeble.org are able to meet all your needs.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 05:53:30 AM »
As for me Hostzealot.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 08:09:43 AM »
Use servers from hostsailor.com and bekserver.de.
They have FANTASTIC customer support! Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 07:52:06 AM »
If you are still looking for reliable dedicated server host, can recommend Kvchosting.com - their servers start from $89.99/mo.
Great hosting. Excellent one-on-one service. Top hosting provider to deal with. highly recommended. Check out their FB page: facebook.com/kvchosting
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 05:46:10 AM »
Thanks for your replies. Going to use Hostzealot.com server deals. Their reliable servers are excellent, prices are cheap and support is active for 24 hours.

Libra

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2016, 07:47:53 AM »
My advice would be verdina.net hosting. I love their non-stop support and behavior. But I see you already have your choice.

AnnaGed

• View Profile
quality dedicated server
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 08:05:30 PM »
guys Д± have linux mint.so I want creat dedicated server.how Д± creat new server ? Д± need same video

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin : Modern software for SMM