Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: SSD VPS account with high uptime and quality support  (Read 6511 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
SSD VPS account with high uptime and quality support
« on: May 05, 2016, 05:51:30 AM »
Comparing SSD VPS deals from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com, which host would you sign up with and why?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS account with high uptime and quality support
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 07:43:02 AM »
For me, choosing a web host is not so easy. I read customer hosting reviews and visit true review web sites and then ask about my friends to share their opinions.

Personally I would recommend you to deal with one reliable alternative called SolVPS.com - they have servers in US and UK.
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life - hurry up!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 04:02:09 AM »
 I'd suggest WooServers.com to get SSD VPS solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 05:29:23 AM »
Looks like HostingSource.com is one of the best hosts in terms of hosting wordpress, e-commerce and Joomla web sites.
They offer nice features, tools, scripts for running sites and stay focused on business. Everything is running ok.

They started to offer 50% off the price on 1st month order at their ssd vps hosting plans.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 09:42:12 AM »
I vote for a2hosting.com.
They certainly give me the impression that they do not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers. Prices are competitive and support is online around the clock.
VPSFAST is their discount. 

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 07:11:18 AM »
If you are looking for best SSD VPS host my recommendation is to get it from Kvchosting.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 03:27:49 AM »
Maybe Hostwinds.com?

Uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.
My site it ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 06:59:27 AM »
I recommend to trust Kvchosting.com hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional responsive team with high performance and featured cheap plans.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 07:26:52 AM »
No doubt, HostingSource.com would be the best bet if you need well-balanced ssd vps hosting solutions, here is the one I like the most:
VPS - II
2 CPU Core
40GB - SSD DISK
6TB - DATA TRANSFER
2GB - RAM
Price - $15/mo
Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.

You can also join their cool facebook community: facebook.com/HostingSource
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 07:35:06 AM »
 I know Kvchosting.com is providing performance vps solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with available support, cheap plans and rock-solid servers.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 06:40:10 AM »
Kvchosting.com reliability is almost 97% its just in a few instances that the server has a glitch but such are address immediately.

What I appreciate most is the installation service for any script. The ticket response is 100% top notch.
This host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands :)
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2016, 06:02:19 AM »
It depends on your trafic and budget I must say. At the begining cheap hosting server would be ok, but laters when you get heavier traffic you will definitely need a secured, fast and reliable dedicated hosting.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

AnnaGed

• View Profile
SSD VPS account with high uptime and quality support
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 11:20:24 AM »
Has anyone tried the Cache to Disk or SuperMesher Operators
with particle flow with a Solid StateDrive, and if so, was it blazingly fast?

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin : Most effective application for SMM