Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Managed Cloud Hosting with fast speed?  (Read 6677 times)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Managed Cloud Hosting with fast speed?
« on: May 13, 2016, 07:05:13 AM »
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and managed cloud hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 25 GBs - Disk Space, 350 GBs - Traffic
99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Would like to ask you to share your views on Stratus4.com cloud hosting solutions. Is it reliable host?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
Re: Managed Cloud Hosting with fast speed?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 11:31:55 PM »
What is your budget? Does your site have a heavy traffic? With Verdina by selecting amongst different packages you can find the configuration that suits your needs best. We represent a powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise DELL hardware, the support is kind and fast. You may contact us with an enquiry on the Live Chat and we will make up the solution for you.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 06:41:49 AM »
 To my mind the best option where to get low-cost reliable cloud hosting is ViUX.com. With their plans you will get fast featured plans and helpful responsive techies.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 04:52:35 AM »
Use stratus4.com 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features. Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other company. And they always try to do their best.
Love these guys.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 06:36:15 AM »
I know ViUX.com is a perfect place to get cloud hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 05:14:39 AM »
I like Stratus4.com host. They will help you with anything be it scripts, billing, or the server itself. One time I couldn't get wordpress mu installed, I asked if it could be a server problem. They sent a guy out to look at it turns out I did something wrong in my config file. They fixed all the troubles.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 06:02:24 AM »
 I can say with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 05:39:56 AM »
After 'playing' around with 4-5 hosts, I must say, stratus4.com is the best host so far.
They have great customer support. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. 

I love the prices. As far as the up-time, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is perfect.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 06:37:28 AM »
 I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.

AnnaGed

• View Profile
Managed Cloud Hosting with fast speed
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 09:27:01 PM »
Hey everyone,

Due to popular demand, weve created a section to discuss cloud hosting providers, services, tech and packages. Enjoy

Your WebMasterForums Staff

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin: Most effective program for SMM and SEO

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
Re: Managed Cloud Hosting with fast speed
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2016, 01:55:03 PM »
Hey everyone,

Due to popular demand, weve created a section to discuss cloud hosting providers, services, tech and packages. Enjoy

Your WebMasterForums Staff

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin: Most effective program for SMM and SEO
Good idea :)
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.