Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Minecraft server  (Read 5011 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Minecraft server
« on: May 18, 2016, 06:14:48 AM »
What server provider do you know with fast hardware and networking for my Minecraft server.
I am looking for host with powerful servers and skilled tech staff who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about provisionhost.com? Are they reliable?

VorsiK

• View Profile
Re: Minecraft server
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 08:07:17 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and bekserver.de are worth your attention because of their trustworthy and low cost services.
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 06:16:28 AM »
   Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge provisionhost.com is reputable host with helpful support and competitive prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 06:40:15 AM »
There a lot on the market, it all depends on your taste and financial opportunities. Also location is important.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 06:09:55 AM »
I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 06:52:28 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and veeble.org are worthwhile and they are suitable for the needs of many IT users.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 05:38:30 AM »
 I know that with provisionhost.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

lauren.tom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 06:26:16 AM »
Playing on an online server. You play on an online server by locating and connecting to the IP address of a multiplayer server. A multiplayer server allows two or more players to play Minecraft together.