Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: SSd shared account is needed ...  (Read 5765 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
SSd shared account is needed ...
« on: May 18, 2016, 09:36:29 AM »
I'm in need of buying a trustworthy SSD shared account and two hosts - ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com - are in my mind, which host would you sign up with?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: SSd shared account is needed ...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 03:26:39 AM »
It seems to me that it will be easier to recommend you sth if you tell us more requirements. How much disc space and bandwidth do you need?

I can say that Kvchosting.com is professional web host along with ssd storage. They provide fast speed connectivity!
It offers me the best service and pricing are acceptable. Any problems that I have encountered, the support team worked fast to solve it.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 08:54:15 AM »
Frankly speaking services form ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and quality support makes them attractive for many IT users.
Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services.   

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 03:03:31 AM »
    My recommend is to use Hostwinds.com deals. Their servers are provided by professional responsive team with high performance and featured cheap plans.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 05:04:57 AM »
I have recommended Kvchosting.com to all my clients as well as anyone that has been looking for an excellent web host.
 - network uptime is perfect, their guarantee 99.9% is correct,
 - speed connectivity is perfectly fast,
 - helpful tech support.
I am a web systems developer and have uncommon requirements for my hosting needs.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 05:19:05 AM »
    According to my knowledge with Hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 06:39:04 AM »
I've been with HostingSource.com for over 8 months, hosting 3 web sites on single account. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 06:57:03 AM »
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch ssd hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 06:59:05 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2016, 05:56:08 AM »
==>> Hostwinds.com

I like their features:
-Excellent Customer Service, very quick response times day and night
-very little downtime
-Quick to address issues as they arise
-Nice pricing

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 10:39:28 AM »
There are many things to be considered while choosing it as reviews from their customers, support and hardware with optimal up-time. I suppose you should compare some offers and then choose the right one. Good luck!
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.