Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for reliable servers in France  (Read 5837 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Looking for reliable servers in France
« on: May 26, 2016, 04:46:01 AM »
Hey guys,
 I need to host 3 forums about health care, cars and forex trading in France because of the target location of my audience.
I need 500 gbs of disk space, 12 gbs of ram and over 10 tbs of bandwidth.
 Any info on Swissns.ch services? I have found them via Google search. Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

What other reliable dedicated server hosts in France do you know?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
Re: Looking for reliable servers in France
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 04:00:04 AM »
I've heard that Swissns.ch is one of the most professional hosts offering dedicated servers with locations France and Germany. Also by visiting datacentermap.com you could see a good amount of providers in France. Good luck!
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 10:36:17 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com can be suitable for your needs, the OP.
Having a dedicated server will provide your sites with a higher level of security, storage, resources and performance!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 03:30:27 AM »
I can say WooServers.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 05:18:15 AM »
I have been using them for about 8 months now. I have very good success with Swissns.ch. Their customer service is outstanding... Every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 09:12:12 AM »
You may try servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za, their servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 03:42:24 AM »
 I am sure WooServers.com would be best choice to purchase servers with outstanding performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 05:38:34 AM »
Very Mac friendly interface. Can't say enough good things about swissns.ch. Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour.
There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent. The speeds I am experiencing are awesome.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 03:27:06 AM »
I believe Exmasters.com would meet your needs. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 06:31:38 AM »
You can rely on Swissns.com services. Their plans are cheap, featured and stable. Support is available 24/7.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 12:06:55 PM »
Servers from bekserver.de and yougottohaveithosting.co.za are able to satisfy all your demands, the OP.
Their dedicated managed server is ideal for anyone who runs a high-traffic website, database-intense applications or needs to make custom installations or configurations changes to the server hardware.