Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: quality hosting service to buy  (Read 4482 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
quality hosting service to buy
« on: June 02, 2016, 08:10:43 AM »
Tell me please which account would you sign up with - iFastNet.com and QHoster.com?
Do you know how they work in reality?

Libra

• View Profile
Re: quality hosting service to buy
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 11:37:42 AM »
I worked with QHoster.com, but didn't like their support, I really need 24/7 kind and experienced team helping me out...that is why I moved on www.verdina.net and I'm pleased with them...apart from that their hardware is dell enterprise secured one. If you like contact them on their live chat for free solution with 50% off coupon code 50june2016. For iFastNet.com I haven't got any observation.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 06:26:06 AM »
 If you are in search of quality hosting provider you should definitely go with JVMHost.com. You will receive high quality solutions, featured plans and knowledgeable support. Servers are stable.

AnnaGed

• View Profile
quality hosting service to buy
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 02:59:18 AM »
Not looking for a free host provider, bad experiences in past with free hostings. Just a rather cheap one?

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin : Effective application for promotion in social networks

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 08:34:16 AM »
Comparing hosting services from QHoster.com and iFastNet.com I dare say they are both quality and reliable.
Plans are resourceful enough to run websites smoothly and reliably.
Whatever a host you sign up with, you'' have quality and reliable services in any case.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 05:32:18 AM »
  I'd like to say that ViUX.com is the perfect place to use for hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 06:36:04 AM »
 I can say with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.