Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: US reseller  (Read 16938 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
US reseller
« on: May 22, 2014, 04:01:07 AM »
 I decided to start providing hosting services in US as I assume that it will be a good way to earn money online and get a success.
While I was looking for a place to order reseller hosting, found Just199.com - don't know if I can trust them. Have you ever dealt with them? How do you find their pricing?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: US reseller
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 04:24:53 AM »
Think that it will be reasonable for you to look at more options.
Try to look at NetYep.com - they offer nice reseller hosting packages.
I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide. I feel that the package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and all business.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 04:25:25 AM »
 I know Just199.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 05:31:04 AM »
Try to look at Hostforweb.com reseller hosting plans (they offer nice specials and discounts).
The very few times there was a problem, I either got support from their online forum or directly from Gigapros web host and the problem was promptly resolved.

This experience has been great.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 04:42:29 AM »
 According to my research Just199.com is offering high quality reseller hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 04:21:39 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Just199.com services. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their high stability and knowledgeable support.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 01:56:47 AM »
I was really impressed by Glowhost.com deals, their reseller web hosting plans look affordable.
It is time-tested web host (since 2002). Their customer support is helpful. You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 05:14:32 AM »
As I know a2hosting.com and leapwebhosting.com have provided attractive and resourceful reseller plans with high uptime and quality in-house support.