Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cloud hosting for ecommerce  (Read 9425 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Cloud hosting for ecommerce
« on: July 24, 2014, 02:33:41 AM »
 I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for e-shop.
Well, I need over 10 GB of Space, 200 GB of Traffic, Linux
I have found ViUX.com hosting deals. What do you think of them? What host is better from your points? Why?

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: Cloud hosting for ecommerce
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 02:35:48 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard that ViUX.com is offering high available support, stable cloud hosting and featured plans.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 01:33:18 AM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 05:39:16 AM »
I have to say Viux.com is really good. Their tech support knows what they are doing and can solve issues fast.
Any questions I've had have been answered quickly. They've gone out of their way to help me even when the problem was my own lack of knowledge.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 02:49:59 AM »
   I find ViUX.com to be a reliable cloud webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.