Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS deal to buy  (Read 12294 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
VPS deal to buy
« on: May 23, 2014, 03:40:12 AM »
Where can I buy a quality VPS account from - hostsailor.com or readymakers.com?
Any ideas? 

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal to buy
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 03:56:58 AM »
I would recommend GlowHost.com VPS to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
I have the starter package offered by this host and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 02:53:16 AM »
 I would like to say vpspath.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 05:32:20 AM »
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.
Check out QHoster.com VPS hosting deals. They accept Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 02:20:13 AM »
 According to my knowledge vpspath.com would be really best host to get reliable vps solutions. You will get stable powerful deals with helpful support.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 06:56:30 AM »
Being in your place, the OP, I'd sign up with hostsailor.com.
They provide attractive VPS hosting on various OSs taking into account the needs of all their customers.
Prices are competitive and they have 24/7 network monitoring, a variety of operating systems.Support and live chat and many others.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 02:21:53 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. May recommend services provided by AJKservers.co.uk which plans are featured and fast. Also can say that glowhost.com is offering trustworthy vps plans for low prices, you won't regret.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 03:52:59 AM »
 I prefer to use vps solutions provided by Webintellects.com. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch!