Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: host for asp.net applications  (Read 14031 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
host for asp.net applications
« on: June 03, 2014, 04:48:31 AM »
  As you see, I am looking for asp.net web hosting provider.
I have seen that Aspnix.com has good reputation for providing windows hosting services. Any experience with them?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: host for asp.net applications
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:08:54 AM »
You can also check out Hostingsource.com web hosting solutions, it is reliable US web host. I like their features:
- Instantly install over 60+ open-source scripts with just a click!
- Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
- Daily Antivirus and Maleware Scanning and Removal
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 04:32:17 AM »
I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be best option to get windows solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 07:33:41 AM »
4goodhosting.com provides quality Windows hosting service which is worth your attention.
They have stable servers whcihwork with no glitches and prices which are affordable.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 01:04:37 AM »
I stumbled upon them and found their services to be well priced for what I was looking for. Aspnix.com is one of the best for getting asp.net hosting deals.
Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 04:57:43 AM »
I suggest you to deal with Aspnix.com services for sure. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 03:22:23 AM »
 Among others I always suggest Webintellects.com windows hosting deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are powerful. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.