Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Kvchosting info  (Read 13817 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Kvchosting info
« on: June 03, 2014, 05:04:28 AM »
 My requirements are 500GBs of bandwidth and 30GBs of disk space.
I have found out Kvchosting.com offers ssd virtual private servers, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Kvchosting info
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:02:35 AM »
All I know is that kvchosting.com hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
They're offering nice discounts on their ssd vps hosting deals:
- Get 35% OFF for Life, This Promo Ends 07/15/2014 ($76.91/M for $49.99/M - $1.61/Day / $0.07/Hr )
 - Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS June 15th 2014, Midnight!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 04:47:04 AM »
I know Kvchosting.com services as quality and fast. They are providing reasonable deals, high uptime and professional tech support.

jackriddik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 05:50:31 AM »
according to your requirement you must go with a trusrtworthy and reliable host like trijit.in, if you want your business to be in safe hosting because your requirement is very high.
Choose Best Managed/Unmanaged Cheap VPS Hosting Solution For Growing Your Business from Trijit

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 01:06:07 AM »
I have been very pleased with the reliability and speed of Kvchosting.com.
Support helped me to upgrade easily to SSH access when I needed it which required putting me on a new server.
They offer real US IPs within their shared hosting deals. I like it very much.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 05:07:17 AM »
    I find Kvchosting.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 04:19:44 AM »
 I love hosting services provided by Kvchosting.com. They are reputable company and their stability is great. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs fast reliable solutions.