Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS hosting - where to buy it from?  (Read 16705 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
VPS hosting - where to buy it from?
« on: June 04, 2014, 04:26:24 AM »
Where can I buy a quality and reliable VPS account from - Readymakers.com or QHoster.com?
Which host is better and why?
Can you share any ideas of yours please?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: VPS hosting - where to buy it from?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:05:58 AM »
Having compared both web hosts, I'd like to express the point that QHoster.com vps hosting solutions look more attractive for me.
They offer various server locations: UK, USA, Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland.
You will be very pleased I think.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 03:59:43 AM »
I would like to say vpspath.com is the host you've been looking for. I have never got slow working or downtime and the support has been amazing

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 01:54:07 AM »
+ vote for QHoster.com hosting deals. It has really good reputation in the hosting services market.
They accept Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 05:22:52 AM »
Quality VPS account can be got from 4goodhosting.com.
Their servers are stable and prices are competitive.
Their tech staff is active for 24 hours. 

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 03:15:23 AM »
According to my knowledge vpspath.com would be really best host to get reliable vps solutions. You will get stable powerful deals with helpful support.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 03:21:47 AM »
I can say vpspath.com is providing great virtual server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2022, 01:44:30 AM »
Hey there!
Today's VPS hosting has come a long way. It has become much easier to handle and, in some cases, cheaper. Unquestionably, VPS hosting is superior to shared hosting.
When it comes to VPS hosting, there are several factors to consider. Together, these areas will help you assess the host's suitability for your needs. These include;
Uptime
Uptime is a measure of VPS hosting reliability. It is usually expressed as a percentage. For example, 99 percent uptime means that the webserver is only down for an average of 7 hours in a month.
Speed
Web server speed is not the same as web page speed. The former is a rating of how long your web hosting server takes to respond to a query. It is indicative of the quality of service that a web hosting service provides.
Managed or Unmanaged
VPS hosting is more technical. As a result, better web hosting providers offer Managed or Unmanaged VPS plans. Managed VPS is better for those who want to build and grow their websites.
Cost
Generally, most technology is becoming cheaper. But for web hosting, you should focus less on the service's cost. A cost-benefit analysis is far more helpful.
Customer Service
Customer service is perhaps the most critical aspect of VPS hosting. Nobody enjoys waiting for a response. Contact a web host's support team before signing up for a service.
Backup
Having a reliable backup is also a good idea to increase site reliability. Ensure your VPS host has this in place. Many hosting companies offer backups, but their services may vary.
Security
While all VPS hosting is more secure than shared hosting, some variations exist.

Wilsonjacob45

• View Profile
    • eUKHost - Managed Web Hosting
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2022, 04:59:20 AM »
If you want performance and better customer support after sales then you can choose eUKhost.
There are many windows web hosting provider available but their features, plans, support is a key factor of hosting business.
We are Experts in hosting backed by 24x7 support and a 4.8 ratings out of 5 as per customer reviews.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting