Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account with low prices and high uptime  (Read 4845 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
VPS account with low prices and high uptime
« on: June 08, 2016, 09:32:52 AM »
Qhoster.com and hostingsource.com VPS accounts seem to be nice for my needs and I am in two minds which host is better to sign up with? What would you do being in my place?

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: VPS account with low prices and high uptime
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 04:54:32 AM »
I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I recommend hostwinds.com. You will receive quality hosting service provided by highly available knowledgeable tech staff.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 09:56:40 AM »
VPS deals from veeble.org and hostplay.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The combination of low prices, high uptime and quality  support makes them attractive for many webmasters allover the IT industry.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 04:28:42 AM »
  According to my knowledge with hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 06:53:02 AM »
Could you specify your specific requirements? Disk space, Ram, bandwidth, server location, etc.?

You will be pleased with SolVPS.com, and I believe their team will find the best VPS fit according to your needs.
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life! Their facebook page is great: facebook.com/solvps
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 06:00:01 AM »
 As for me provisionhost.com is the best option to get virtual server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 05:23:30 AM »
I would like to say that gigapros,inc do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
Check out this VPS hosting package (maybe it will suit your needs):
VPS - II
2 CPU Core
40GB - SSD DISK
6TB - DATA TRANSFER
2GB - RAM
Price - $15/mo

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

AnnaGed

• View Profile
VPS account with low prices and high uptime
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 03:48:42 PM »
I dont care if I get discount or not, I believe that the biggest requirement is whether we have good hosting company or not. I have just that with Serveria, it has the finest service ever especially for VPS where things start from just 19/mo plus has great on-site tech support which is 24/7 active to make sure we dont face any problem.

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin: Effective software for SMM and SEO