Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Hostwinds for Wordpress  (Read 4629 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Hostwinds for Wordpress
« on: June 28, 2016, 04:35:48 AM »
I would like to host my new-built wordpress blog and need your help to choose a host.
What can you tell me about Hostwinds.com and its reliability? What can you say about their pricing?
Discounts?
What other host are good for running wordpress blogs?

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: Hostwinds for Wordpress
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 04:13:26 AM »
I believe you should look for customer reviews on them. As I see hostwinds.com is really quality hosting provider with affordable prices, high uptime and skilled support.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 06:42:31 AM »
Hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com services are good for hosting Wordpress blogs with due to their top-notch services with high uptime and their SSD technology makes load speed fast.
Support is helpful any time you contact them. 

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 05:29:24 AM »
Hostwinds.com is everything a host should be - it's there, it works, it's supported, and is extremely professional.
In the beginning, I was wary of how about the use of online tech support, but I often receive a reply within 5-10 minutes, and never more than a day's response.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 04:16:22 AM »
According to my knowledge with hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 05:01:16 AM »
I suppose you need to look for customer reviews on them. I heard that hostwinds.com is offering cheap stable plans and their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner, you won't regret.