Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account to stick to ...  (Read 5446 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
VPS account to stick to ...
« on: February 07, 2017, 09:28:10 AM »
VPS accounts from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com are to my liking and I have to opt for the best one, what's that?
Any ideas? 

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 03:06:22 AM »
I can express the point that kvchosting.com is truly amazing. there has never been a problem they couldn't help me with. and so you know, every problem to date has been mine. there has never been a problem at their end. flawless operation. they offer help FAST and always politely.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 07:10:14 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. According to my knowledge Hostwinds.com is the one of best option to get vps hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 03:54:33 AM »
I was recommended to try QHoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 09:20:28 AM »
I vote for a2hosting.com.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans  and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 07:22:27 AM »
According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 04:42:41 AM »
My experience with Hostwinds.com has been 100% positive. The folks at this web host answer my questions quickly and fix any problems.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 05:33:14 AM »
As I see hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be really suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 02:32:22 AM »
Personally I am impressed by QHoster.com servers locations: Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).

Go ahead, OP, and give them a try. You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 06:37:08 AM »
 I recommend Kvchosting.com as best place to get VPS hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for streaming and responsive support.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 03:51:45 AM »
My favorite is QHoster.com pretty obviously.
CPanel is easy to use and site easy to navigate and as yet, I did not use support other than when I transferred DNS from my old host.
All in all no complaints or problems, super fast and best host!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.