Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account to choose ...  (Read 6191 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
VPS account to choose ...
« on: June 28, 2016, 09:04:29 AM »
Can you help me out to make a right choice comparing VPS deals from Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com?
What would you do being in my place?

patco

• View Profile
    • Basic Dog Training Tips
Re: VPS account to choose ...
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 03:45:15 PM »
Hello. I would first check other people's reviews online if they are not mentioned here ;)

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 04:49:56 AM »
Go ahead and give QHoster.com team a try!

They also offer so many useful scripts, free domain, website builder - everything you may need.
I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

jorgkant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 03:32:17 AM »
Here's some advice from OVH to help you choose the most suitable server model for you.
Do you need CPU, RAM, disk space or VPS geolocation? See below for our 6 pointers on how to choose the most suitable VPS model for your usage.

Wooden Pen Drive | Promotional Power Bank

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 05:27:26 AM »
   I recommend you to use JVMHost.com vps solutions. They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews which made me feel comfortable in choosing them.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 04:09:19 AM »
 I suggest you to compare offers to choose the best one. I can say JVMHost.com have great support and 99.99% uptime, plus their prices are excellent, you should definitely go with them.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 03:07:05 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully.
For service and support I give QHoster.com a 9/10 and I highly recommend them.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 02:42:24 AM »
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

I would like to recommend these time-tested and trusted hosts: Rareservers.com and Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting providers.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting. Compare them and choose the best one.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 04:58:34 AM »
 May I recommend Libertyvps.net as reliable hosting with excellent service. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and their prices are fair.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 04:44:29 AM »
As an alternative, you can check out 4goodhosting.com vps hosting. According to my experience, this host has been the most reliable one. I have used their vps hosting service and i am very impressed by the reasonable pricing and stable network. Their support is very fast and always available. These guys helped me setting up my blog for free and as well as the site transfer. I cant ask for more. If I were you, I will contact them directly.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 03:17:19 AM »
I started using QHoster.com when I needed additional storage space for my web site. I'm very impressed.
Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 04:37:35 AM »
===>> QHoster.com would be the best choice.
They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.