Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Which hosting to buy?  (Read 13568 times)

berrybevan

• View Profile
    • SEO CLICK INDIA
Which hosting to buy?
« on: June 18, 2014, 05:45:07 AM »
Which hosting to buy?

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: Which hosting to buy?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 02:32:54 AM »
If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from ViUX.com. You will receive affordable featured plans, high uptime and helpful support staff.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 07:57:23 AM »
Have a look at hosting services which A2hosting.com and QHoster.com provide.
These companies have enough resources to meet the needs of all their customers. Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 04:50:33 AM »
 I know that Aspnix.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 03:58:40 AM »
Taking into account your needs, think that you will be pleased if you choose Gigapros.com
They offer really cheap hosting deals. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Their pricing is competitive in my opinion.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 04:39:53 AM »
 I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com is great company which plans are fastest, stable and featured. You will be pleased dealing with their skilled support.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 06:30:57 AM »
I know Servikus.com started to offer promo code HOSTING90OFF. It's 90% for first month for all new customers.

My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.
The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.
So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 02:23:50 AM »
You can get nice hosting solutions at Netyep.com, Dreamhost.com and Thcservers.com

Generally 100% uptime. Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
Pricing is reasonable.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2022, 03:59:04 AM »
Hey there!
In my years of experience as a technical support engineer, I've realized that any hosting provider, no matter how big or small, should have a few essential features, such as;
1. Safety & Reliability
When your website goes down, so does your visitor count. Losing visitors means losing money, members, and reputation. You cannot afford even a brief website outage! Instead, find out how many clients they have (the more, the better), whether they have a guaranteed up-time, check for complaints about them online, and ask other users about their experience.
2. Speed
Nobody loves to wait in line for something they want now or yesterday. Your visitors will leave if your site loads slowly due to a crowded server or a sluggish network. Make it lightning quick. Test the web host's site and some of their clients' sites.
3. Space
Make sure you have adequate space for your website's needs. Get plenty of webspace.
4. Available Bandwidth
Bandwidth is basically what web pages are. They shut down or charge you extra if you have too much traffic or bandwidth. So that no one consumes up all of the server resources. Ensure your new web host permits you to acquire extra bandwidth if needed.
5. Customer Support
If you have an issue with your web host, you need to be able to contact someone quickly. Inquire about their support hours and how simple it is to contact someone.
6. Features & Technology
Make sure your website has all the choices you need. Examine their control panel, authorized sub-domains, programming language support, databases, and if it runs on Windows or Unix.
7. Payment Plans/Pricing
There are exceptions to every rule, but you generally get what you pay for when it comes to web hosting. Watch out for cheap hosting companies that nickel and dime you for standard features on most hosts.