Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: reselling hositng from leapwebhosting.com  (Read 8233 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
reselling hositng from leapwebhosting.com
« on: June 19, 2014, 09:02:13 AM »
Have you known how reliable leapwebhosting.com reselling is?
I am looking for reviews of them as I'm willing to sign up with.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: reselling hositng from leapwebhosting.com
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 04:36:32 AM »
As I see Just199.com looks to be a good place to host any web site. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their service's uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 04:35:28 AM »
From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Planethoster.net solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 04:56:36 AM »
 I recommend you to get more reliable names for proper research. I can name Aspnix.com reseller hosting deals which provided by professionals for low pricing.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 04:22:29 AM »
 As for me Aspnix.com plans are best option for you. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 04:28:45 AM »
Being in your place, I'd use reselling from time-tested companies like a2hosting.com or nextpointhost.com.
Plans have many useful resources which are necessary for running a website in a quality manner.
Support is helpful any time you contact them.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 04:32:02 AM »
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get reseller hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 04:32:28 AM »
Pretty good reseller hosting plans you can get at Netyep.com (UK and US servers) and Gloucestershirehosting.co.uk (UK servers).
Compare them and choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.