Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: European Servers  (Read 9078 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
European Servers
« on: June 20, 2014, 02:44:07 AM »
My current hosting provider started to get on my nerves, so I need to transfer all my files to another web hosting provider.
Need European based host offering attractive linux dedicated hosting deals and seems Redswitches.com is best fit for my needs. What can you say about their services?

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: European Servers
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 02:37:16 AM »
 I have noticed Exmasters.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 01:54:15 AM »
  You can rely on Exmasters server solutions. They have powerful server solutions, fast network and polite helpful support team. Prices are cheap

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 01:27:55 AM »
There is no denying the fact that the comparison will help you to choose a good web host.
Well, you can get nice servers in EU if you compare crookservers.com and aspnix.com - these are reliable hosts. They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 04:19:10 AM »
I know exmasters.com and aspnix.com provide servers in Europe.
They have affordable prices and stable servers which are able to meet the needs of many web masters all over the IT world. 

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 02:21:53 AM »
I've finally found a good home with redswitches.com web host. I especially love their support. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
It's good cheap hosting. Servers are stable.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 07:10:38 AM »
I know exmasters.com provides quality servers in Europe at low prices and their are well-supported and reliable.
Try them to see how they work.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 02:59:51 AM »
No doubts Redswitches.com will be best for any webmaster. They have powerful servers, reasonable prices and helpful support.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 03:13:07 AM »
Thanks for your replies! Now I see that Redswitches.com is reputable and quality enough for my demands. I like speed of support replies

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 05:05:19 AM »
I'd recommend you to look at servers which a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com provide.
They have provided them a lot on lovely terms with high uptime and fully-redundant network. And their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
All works with no glitches with them. 

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 04:36:41 AM »
I'd like to point out that Hostplay.com is one of the best place to get servers in Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.
Their servers are very stable.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.