Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Switzerland located servers  (Read 4114 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
Switzerland located servers
« on: July 14, 2016, 04:18:09 AM »
 It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and frequent downtime.
I need stable server located in Switzerland. Rackend.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?
Thanks in advance.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: Switzerland located servers
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 04:26:00 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I know Rackend.com is the best host plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 06:35:33 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and bekserver.de are able to satisfy all your demands.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 04:38:02 AM »
As for me Rackend.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 08:27:50 AM »
Servers from pirateshosting.net and kvchosting.com are worth trying.
Their servers are supported well for 24 hours and prices are competitive.
Try them to meet all your demands. 

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 05:20:50 AM »
Check out QHoster.com as they offer servers in Switzerland. You will also get 24/7 tech support if you experience any troubles.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!