Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for Linux ssd reseller with 45 gbs of disk space  (Read 4502 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Looking for Linux ssd reseller with 45 gbs of disk space
« on: June 30, 2016, 04:14:36 AM »
I need about 45GBs of space, 1000GBs bandwidth, Linux - US server location. SSD storage

Well, Kvchosting.com was recommended to me as a good place for this.
What can you say about this web host? Its customer support, pricing, features, etc.?
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Linux ssd reseller with 45 gbs of disk space
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 06:22:52 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch ssd hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices. You can get 30% off right now using coupon dad16!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 05:45:01 AM »
I would recommend Kvchosting.com to others any day and say just be patient with billing and sales, while technical support, the one that really counts for now they showed to be more then fast – instant. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 06:49:29 AM »
According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the best host which hosting plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 06:42:23 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 07:26:37 AM »
To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking not only cheap, but reliable company. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 06:16:51 AM »
They have nice page in Facebook: facebook.com/kvchosting

I decided to give Kvchosting.com a try and they impressed me a lot. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for 10 months now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them. Yeah, their ssd hosting is much faster then ordinary one.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.