Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 2455 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: October 25, 2019, 10:10:35 AM »
QHoster.com and hostplax.com VPS deals are good for me but I have to make a right choice, so which plan is better to sign up with?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 02:29:10 AM »
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Try considering Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ/ KVM VPS deals. Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

EvelynPaica

• View Profile
    • , , ,
VPS to sign up with
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 05:52:25 AM »
Well...you could always click the big Order button right on that page, or visit the huge How To Sign Up link at the top of this forum.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 09:26:50 AM »
Rockhoster.com and hosting.uk VPS accounts can be good for you.
Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 04:17:34 AM »
Shared Hosting - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to annual billing cycles).
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

I initially picked QHoster.com for the pricing and package options and I couldn't be happier with the service they provide. Fast servers. Price is excellent.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.