Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: What rules I need to know when making a business website?  (Read 7142 times)

berrybevan

• View Profile
    • SEO CLICK INDIA
What rules I need to know when making a business website?
« on: June 25, 2014, 12:11:08 AM »
Hello ,

I'm planning to make a small online retail store. What rules and regulations do I need to know before making a business website? Such as trademark, copyright, etc. Any tips or link would be much appreciate.

Paro

• View Profile
    • Send Valentine FGifts To UK
Re: What rules I need to know when making a business website?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 04:44:54 AM »
A clear description of who you are. ...
A simple, sensible Web address. ...
An easily-navigated site map. ...
Easy-to-find contact information. ...
Customer testimonials. ...
An obvious call to action. ...
Know the basics of SEO. ...
Fresh, quality content.

Akshay_M

• View Profile
Re: What rules I need to know when making a business website?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 05:32:13 AM »
Personally, I believe most answers are making it complicated more then it has to be. Unless I missed something as I am answering this on my cell, your question is what do you need learn to make a website. Not multiple websites. And you don't say anything about making this you're career.

All you really need are HTML and CSS. A great interactive website might include some JavaScript, or jQuery, but it doesn't have to. Frankly many have created beautiful websites with just HTML, CSS, jQuery. Only other thing you need is somewhere to host your website. You don't need PHP, Python, Ruby, or any other things everybody is telling you.

However, if you are looking to make web design or front-end development your career, then yes, you do need to learn JavaScript, jQuery, and few JavaScript frameworks some here have suggested. Still, there is no need for anything like Python, Ruby, PHP, etc, but they would greatly propel you toward front-end development career.

Unless you are looking to become a back-end developer. In that case, all the programming languages mentions so far and their frameworks will really be your main tools. At that point you are going further away from visual design and more towards programming. Which, in itself is a great career to pursue.

It would have really helped if you added more detail to your question. Right now it's way too broad, and you'll be getting all kinds of answers.