Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Australia cloud hosting services?  (Read 3031 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Australia cloud hosting services?
« on: November 08, 2019, 03:00:19 AM »
Require over 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 2 TB of bandwidth, Linux, Australia
found one host... What can you say about Vpsblocks.com.au cloud hosting services?
Can you say something about their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?

Alternatives please?
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Australia cloud hosting services?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 02:18:18 AM »
I was happy to use the coupon: XMAS and got 20% off payments forever on new VPS orders. Valid until January 1 2020.
Vpsblocks.com.au have been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 03:35:50 AM »
I used the Code: VPSHOST30 and got 30% off my first annual payment.

Very happy with my switch to Vpsblocks.com.au hosting in Australia. cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 04:38:46 AM »
Give Vpsblocks.com.au Australian web host a try. They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.
Thank them a lot.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 06:28:48 AM »
I started with Vpsblocks.com.au about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.