Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Server to buy from a decent provider for hosting a forum ...  (Read 4811 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Server to buy from a decent provider for hosting a forum ...
« on: November 25, 2019, 11:03:03 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are attractive for me and I wonder which plan the best is for hosting a forum?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a decent provider for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 05:41:18 AM »
What are your requirements?

Try to widen the range of your search. On the account of the fact, try considering Hostunmetered.net server packages in the UK.
They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

anju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 04:08:26 AM »
The cloud dedicated server from eWebGuru is best for you. they provide cloud dedicated server at an affordable price. eWebGuru is best for tech support.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 06:29:48 AM »
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
I can't praise Hostingsource.com team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer, - rather they are "real" people who know what customer service is all about.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Shivam Tripathi

• View Profile
    • modular furniture
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 01:36:19 AM »
Individual portfolio websites do not require dedicated servers, such as ..... In 2016, analyst firm ComScore found that customers buy more .... mainly known as shared hosting providers, Hostgator still provides dedicated servers.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 05:29:58 AM »
Try to look at Exmasters.comunmetered servers. They are offering Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

CarolPew

• View Profile
    • , , ,
, , ,
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2019, 06:34:06 PM »

Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of sound, solemn calm, compatibility that filler space. A odd correlation of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator give an unusually rich palette of overtones.
To place an remarkable thingumabob - a petal sound drum, usually known as a “glucophone”, a sense of tempo is enough. His pronounce is certainly mystical. And you can learn to horse around it, actually, in a not many minutes - the main emotional attachment is to proper learn how to worst on metal tongues, and it without exception sounds magical.

I invite you to stop in my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 09:24:55 AM by CarolPew »

anju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 01:01:25 AM »
Try eWebGuru for the best Cloud server. The cloud server of eWebGuru powered by SolusVM and SSD Disk. Besides, the cloud server of eWebGuru located in the Indian Tier 4 Datacenter ensures high data redundancy and high-speed server access.
•Unlimited Domains, database, sub-domains
•Instant activation
•Free site migration service
•Users can avail 24/7/365 Premium Support