Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared plan to buy ... need your advice ...  (Read 3817 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Shared plan to buy ... need your advice ...
« on: November 28, 2019, 09:29:23 AM »
I need your advice in terms of buying a shared plan and two hosts are in my mind: avansit.com and libertyvps.net.
So which one would you choose and why?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Shared plan to buy ... need your advice ...
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 06:02:45 AM »
I'll be with Hostforweb.com for a long time to come I think. Their shared hosting plans look affordable (zero overselling).
It has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 05:29:03 AM »
In my opinion, there is not better host then kvchosting.net provider!
Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and they will work with you to get things fixed.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 05:40:55 AM »
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. No doubt, Libertyvps.net offshore hosting will be good solution for any webmaster.
I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Their support works 24/7/365. My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

anju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 06:50:09 AM »
For best Web hosting service & best technical support 24*7,  I would recommend eWebGuru. Over the years, eWebGuru conveys the best in the web hosting industry.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2019, 05:18:10 AM »
One of my friends suggested me dealing with Hostforweb.com provider. I looked at their homepage and got to know they offered nice shared hosting solutions along with nice features, free bonuses and the price for them impressed me a lot. Recommended.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/