Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 4082 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: November 25, 2019, 12:07:40 PM »
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are provided on sweet terms and I have to make a right choice, so what should I do?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 05:39:01 AM »
You'd better trust QHoster.com experts. I used coupon "VIPUSERSALE" and got %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 06:28:27 AM »
Libertyvps.net have never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems. My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff. Their uptime is generally very good.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 09:08:30 AM »
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 04:46:26 AM »
I have used QHoster.com for about 7 years I think now. Hosted multiple domains. All in all they have been the best.
Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles)
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 05:41:36 AM »
I chose QHoster.com service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

anju

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 05:58:55 AM »
VPS hosting solution from eWebGuru is best. eWebGuru is powerful in providing Windows &Linux VPS hosting and differentiates through its features such as full root access, ultimate technical support, integrated Panel and closed group provisioning instantaneously.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2019, 11:20:53 AM »
Just want to say that QHoster.com (GHR8WY5P4P) and libertyvps.net plans are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2019, 05:00:34 AM »
I must say QHoster.com are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time. Great support and pricing.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/