Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Right shared hosting plan  (Read 3719 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Right shared hosting plan
« on: November 29, 2019, 09:27:59 AM »
Shared plans from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com are attractive for me to sign up with but I have to sign up with only one, so which is that?   

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Right shared hosting plan
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 04:49:13 AM »
==> You will make right decision to give Exmasters.com web host a try. They offer nice website hosting deals.
You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users, all sorts of goodies.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 10:53:10 AM »
The best shared plans are available from avansit.com and libertyvps.net.
Support has always been fast and excellent. I do not have a strong background or understanding of how websites work, and when I have run into difficulty, support at them has never failed to resolve my issues swiftly and accurately.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 05:38:58 AM »
I Saved Big on HostingSource.com US Web Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
Their control panel is fantastic and allows me to control all functions of my hosting account even to turn on and off safe mode + create password protected folders. I simply love this host!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

anju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 05:41:19 AM »
Best Web hosting plan - you can avail of eWebGuru. eWebGuru is the low cost and leading web hosting service providers and their web hosting services are mainly known for reliable and super fast services. they are best in technical support.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2019, 05:00:14 AM »
So far everything about Rockhoster.com service is good... I rate reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans. Steady so, dudes!
I used the discount code "XMAS" and got 25% OFF on all products. Valid till January, the 2nd.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 05:32:16 AM by Alexcarter »
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2019, 02:30:43 AM »
I must admit, the guys over at hostingsource.com seemed to do everything in their power that they could to get the situation resolved.
They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this reliable web hosting provider.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko