Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Maxihost Cloud  (Read 8041 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Maxihost Cloud
« on: June 26, 2014, 03:12:49 AM »
 Hello! I was wondering if anyone here can update me regarding stable cloud server host in Brazil with DDos protection.
I have found so far only Maxihost.com.br. Are they good?How's latency in Brazil?

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: Maxihost Cloud
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 02:28:11 AM »
I think you need to look for customer reviews on them. According to my knowledge Maxihost is offering quality hosting services. They have powerful servers, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 06:29:31 AM »
As a good alternative, can also recommend digitalserver.com.mx cloud hosting deals.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 02:22:52 AM »
 I have really great hosting experience with Maxihost.com.br. They are experienced host with fast stable servers and low prices. Support is always available and polite.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 02:48:09 AM »
Now I am really sure in reliability of Maxihost.com.br services that have high stability and great support, thanks for assistance.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 03:35:10 AM »
  I know that with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 02:51:54 AM »
  Now I see that using Maxihost.com.br would be best idea. Their service is quality and reliable, prices are reasonable and stability is good.