Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Europe location. offshore VPS packages?  (Read 3903 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Europe location. offshore VPS packages?
« on: December 09, 2019, 04:58:10 AM »
Require over 70 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth - Europe
What can you say about Hostplay.com offshore VPS packages?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
Re: Europe location. offshore VPS packages?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 09:31:38 AM »
Use VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers: kvchosting.net and asvhost.com.
Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been used their hosts more than a month  and I think they are really worth for hosting solution.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 05:39:45 AM »
I know much good related to Hostplay.com offshore VPS hosting service in Europe. Their customer service is great as well. I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly. The pros largely outweigh the cons, and I'm happy to have my site hosted by them.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 05:00:56 AM »
Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times. Hostplay.com offshore VPS service is much appreciated.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 03:06:58 AM »
The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. Hostplay.com support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.
I can highly recommend their hosting services to others. Their pricing is quite good.
They are offering nice promos now: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 01:13:57 AM »
I came from a dog of a host, and it was such a relief to find these guys - Hostplay.com is great. I have been here for 9 months, and uptime has been 99.94%.
All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.