Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 2361 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: January 06, 2020, 10:06:40 AM »
VPS deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are enticing for me and I have to buy the best one, which is that?

anju

• View Profile
Re: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 05:26:22 AM »
eWebGuru provides solid VPS hosting and support. I switched to them years ago after a 14 hour down with a very popular major host. Service has never been down for more than a few minutes each month and they have provided excellent support whenever I run into any issues.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 06:27:00 AM »
Well, QHoster.com customer service is absolutely great. Not that you need to use it that often! But lightning quick replies and a very proactive, friendly, helpful attitude. One or two little glitches were remedied immediately and they are clearly dedicated to superior customer service.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 11:11:28 AM »
You know QHoster.com is not the only company which is able to meet all your needs. KVChosting.net plans are good and reliable enough to have a deal with.
Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 07:32:56 AM »
Give hostingsource.com a try. This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 03:24:59 AM »
I have been using QHoster.com for a couple of months and I'm very happy with their services.
They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/