Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need VPS account (Windows) - HostingSource.com or Hostnamaste.com provider?  (Read 2285 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Need help. Want to order US hosting account (Windows):
100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth, pay with Bitcoin
Any recommendations?
What is better : Hostingsource.com or Hostnamaste.com web hosting?
Where can I read customer reviews about their services?
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
Use VPS from time-tested companies: legionbox.com and rockhoster.com.
Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable  servers and knowledgeable team,

MarcoXX

• View Profile
So far I've had a great experience with kvchosting.net US web hosting, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Give hostingsource.com cheap VPS hosting a try. Excellent pricing and plans! Who says you get what you pay for???
In addition to the great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
I would not hesitate to recommend hostnamaste.com Unmanaged VPS hosting!
You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users, all sorts of goodies.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
I would not hesitate to recommend hostnamaste.com Hybrid Server hosting! This host has been incredibly easy to use, very helpful and oh so cheap.
Their price is also terrific, even without the amazing referral codes available.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.