Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Fast Servers

(1/2) > >>

Fievez:
Need host offering fastest linux dedicated hosting deals.
After some research I've found MaxiDed.com.
Location is not really important, so what can you say about their stability and performance?

Maichik:
Quality servers are available from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com.
Servers have neither downtime, nor glitches.
Support is active and fast and these guys know how to make their clients websites be online around the clock.

Goskin:
The comparison is a good way to choose the right web host to deal with.
What I want to say is that pretty good servers you can get at Crookservers.com, Mddhosting.com and Hostforweb.com

These web hosts are professional. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.

berrybevan:
First of all you want a dns server close to you to get the best speed, the fastest DNS server will be a local or semi local one. Secondarily as a principle the speed of the dns server is not that important, what really matters is that it is stable and that it doesn't limit you with stuff like webshield2 etc so that your isp don't block unwanted traffic. Opendns would be an option for you if you have issues but most people would not need it. In most cases you can get around blocks by just editing your host file in windows

Zoltan:
I recommend you to use services from Redswitches.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version